We have several ways to enroll:
Our Secure Online Enrollment Form allows you to enroll using most web browsers.
You can also enroll by phone at (360) 595-2630 or (800) 595-2630, between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. (Pacific Time Zone).
Applications may also be sent via fax to (360) 595-1141, scanned and emailed to email@example.com, or mailed to:
Alger Learning Center & Independence High School
121 Alder Drive
Sedro-Woolley, WA 98284
Click below for printable applications:
Washington State requirement-based program students/families agree to meet with the following requirements by enrolling:
- Provide documentation of instruction for annual totals of: (Kindergarten-8th grade) – one thousand (1000) hours of instruction, over no less than one hundred eighty (180) days; (9th-12th grade) – seventy five ( 75) hours per semester credit.
- Provide instruction in each of the 11 required subjects (K-8), or subjects required to graduate (9-12), as per Washington State law.
- Meet any additional Washington State requirements as explained by teacher.
All students/families agree to meet with the following requirements by enrolling:
- Give two week notice prior to withdrawal (tuition is assessed through month of withdrawal).
- Provide all payments in a timely manner, on or before the first day of the tuition period.
Tuition payments past due (in excess of 60 days) may result in the student being withdrawn from the program, and notification of student’s previous school district. Transcripts, records, and diplomas will be held until tuition is paid in full.
All tuition and other fees are non-refundable, unless prior arrangements have been made.